PRODECA (Promotora d’Exportacions Catalanes) s’ha compromès a fer accessible el seu lloc web de conformitat amb el Reial Decret 1112/2018, de 7 de setembre, sobre accessibilitat dels llocs web i aplicacions per a dispositius mòbils del sector públic (en endavant, Reial Decret 1112/2018, de 7 de setembre).
PRODECA (Promotora d'Exportacions Catalanes) has undertaken to make its website accessible in accordance with Royal Decree 1112/2018, of September 7, on accessibility of websites and applications for mobile devices in the public sector (hereinafter , Royal Decree 1112/2018, of September 7). It is committed to making the web site accessible in accordance with Royal Decree 1112/2018, of September 7, on the accessibility of web sites and applications for mobile devices of the public sector (in end, Royal Decree 1112/2018, of September 7).
This accessibility statement applies to https://www.prodeca.cat/
1. Compliance status
This website is "partially compliant" with Royal Decree 1112/2018, of September 7 due to the lack of conformity of the aspects indicated below.
2. Content not accessible
The content collected below is not accessible for the following reasons:
- Lack in accordance with Royal Decree 1112/2018, of September 7:
- The website might have images without alternative content
- The international fair search engine contains elements that are not accessible with the keyboard and screen reader
- There are pages where the content is not displayed by the focus generated by keyboard navigation.
- PDF documents contain images with no alternatives and lack of table markup and headings.
- Some content does not have enough color contrast with the background.
- The page header structure contains some jumps in its hierarchy
- Language changes in some texts cannot be detected by the software
- The errors that the user has made when filling out the forms are not notified
3. Preparation of this accessibility statementPreparació de la present declaració d’accessibilitat
This statement was prepared on November 4, 2020.
The method used to prepare the declaration was the external accessibility audit carried out by the web accessibility consultant TOTHOMweb.
Last revision of the declaration: November 4, 2020.
4. Observacions i dades de contacte
Communications about accessibility requirements can be made (article 10.2.a of Royal Decree 1112/2018), through the following contact mailbox.
- Report any possible breach by this website.
- Convey other content access difficulties.
- Formulate any other query or suggestion for improvement regarding the accessibility of the website.
The communications will be received and transferred by the General Directorate of Citizen Attention, of the Department of the Vice Presidency, Economy and Finance, as the Unit Responsible for Web Accessibility in the autonomous community.
5. Requests for accessible information and complaints
To make requests for accessible information and complaints (article 12 of Royal Decree 1112/2018), you must access the “Accessible content on the web” procedure and follow the “Request accessible information or make a complaint” modality.
Any natural or legal person can make complaints regarding compliance with the requirements of Royal Decree 1112/2018 and request information regarding content that is excluded from the scope of application of this regulation.
Requests and complaints are registered in accordance with the requirements established by Law 39/2015 of October 1, of the Common Administrative Procedure of Public Administrations.
6. Application procedure
If once a request for accessible information or complaint has been made, it has been rejected, you do not agree with the decision adopted or the response does not meet the requirements of article 12.5 of RD 1112/2018, you can initiate a claim for
- Know and oppose the reasons for the dismissal
- urge the adoption of the appropriate measures in case of not agreeing with the decision adopted
- state the reasons why you consider that the answer does not meet the required requirements.
A claim can also be initiated if 20 business days have elapsed without receiving any response.